Holydays

Holydays, five years ago, when I was fifteen I traveled with my mother and my big brother, to visit my mother's family, we went to Bolivia, in a city near to the capital, La Paz. There were my favorite holidays. Even when we were sick for a complete week, por the altitude and the pressure of the place.
I can say that that was my favorite holiday for a lot of reasons, first, I didn't see my grandfather's sinse I was seven, I really missed them, second because a meet a lot of new people, I meet new family, and know new places.
With my cousins we went to a place where we can swim, I love swimming, then we went to a hill, I almost died, I was really tired, but I made it, and I arrive to the top of the hill, the view was wonderful.
I felt in love with that place, the next year we went back, but wasn't a happy travel, because my grandmother was really sick.
I hope a could go back next year. I can't wait to see my family, and my grandmother, she is the best <3

Comentarios