Movies

My Favorite Movie

Resultado de imagen para guardianes de la galaxia 1
Since I was a child I really enjoying watching movies, I remember that I used to watch the same movie a lot of times, my big brother was bored of that, because we had only one TV, so we had to watch the same, and when he tried to change the movie I started to cry, I was the worst sister, but was only because I really enjoying doing that. Now I get bored easily of the movies, I don´t use to repite them, but that change with some movies, the movies that I really like. For example, one of my favorites movies, one of the best movies ever, in my opinion, Guardians of the Galaxy, in general I love Marvel's movies, but my favorite one is Guardians of the Galaxy. There was a time when I was obsessed with fictional movies, fictional books, now I prefer thrillers movies, but this movie still being my favorite one. I like the story, the characters are funny, the aperence of the different kind of people who exist in that universe is interesting, I love Groot, and the soundtrack, I guess that my favorite factor, the soundtrack is just perfect. I think that I´ve seen this movie at least ten times, and, I have to admit, there was a time when I was being bored of this movie, but was only because I was watching repeatedly in short periods of times, now I think that I haven´t seen this movie in more than six months, maybe i´ll watch this tonight.



Comentarios