A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
There´s a lot of contries that I would like to visit, but I one of them is my favorit, Greece. I don´t know that place, I never investigated a lot about this country, I don´t even know where´s exactly on the map, I´ve only seen pictures of some places in there, but that was enough to know that I want to be in there someday.
My father traveled to Greece three years ago, and told me how much he liked the place, how diferent is the country, the language, the food, the culture, the people. There´s a lot of tourist places to visit, a variety of museums.
When I travel to Greece, I will go for a couple of weeks, to tour several cities, know diferents places, and observe the art and architecture of the place. Some places of there that I definitly have to know are: the acropolis of athens, Santorini, Mykonos, and Crete Region.
Some day I will go there, I just need time and money.


Resultado de imagen para acropolis of athens Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para mykonos greeceResultado de imagen para crete region greece

Comentarios